Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Woot Designs was started because 2 photographers love graphics and have an eye for design. We each have our own individual style, but yet share the same sense of style. We enjoy what we do and love to design.

_MG_8640Besides my name being Andrea, :-) I am the proud mother of two young boys Caleb age 4 and Taite age 2. I am also the wife to a supportive and loving husband Travis, who is also a senior Pastor at a Baptist Church.

I am a born again Christian. My life is not filled with "religious beliefs" but rather my belief and my worship to Christ is a "lifestyle..." My father in Heaven gave up his only son to die for me.. I owe him everything for that!

I am self taught in the area of graphics...
I picked it up some time ago when I was in high school and have loved it ever since.

I enjoy art and creating new things... as well as the art of photography. Together I have had the chance to build a fun little business.

The best part is that I can make people fun graphics but even more so still be a mom while working from home.

You can learn more about myself and family over at Uniquely Placed.





DSC_9794 copy 2bw
My name is Jaime and I am married to Josh and together we have a child named Ethan that is 2 soon to be 3 in November 09.

I just like Andrea am self taught in the graphics department. I love to design and create.

I also have a photography business, that I really enjoy.

You can visit my personal blog at Stirring the Pott.

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP